These articles explain the different aspects and challenges of the world of credit and finance. It is addressed to both consumers and companies.
The quality of credit of an individual or an organization is evaluated with the lenders capacity and goodwill to repay a debt. Without these two criteria, the lending institution(s) might not be satisfied, and borrowing money could be a problem.
- 3 Ways to Avoid Indebtedness and Be More Financially Independent
- Take Advantage of Credit Cards at 0% and Avoid Traps
- What We Should Know about the "Pay Later" Promotions
- 5 Easy Ways to Quickly Improve Your Credit Score
- Paying Less With Credit Promotions
- Other Ways the Credit Report Can Be Used to Evaluate People
- How to Finance your Business with Carbon Credits
- Commercial Credit Score
- What is the Payment Index of your Company?
- Using Suppliers as a Financing Source Can Help Your Credit Rating
- Improve your Business Financing with Trade Credits and Discounts from Suppliers
- Calculate the Annual Effective Rate of your Prompt Payment Discount
The interest rate on a loan can fluctuate considerably along with the credit risk over the course of the loan. Fortunately, banks and financial institutions offer higher credit limits and lower interest rates in exchange of guarantees.
Car Lease & Loan
A vehicle can be essential for an individual or a company, and it often requires credit, either in the form of leasing or financing. It is important to minimize the cost of its use since all vehicles, cars or trucks, depreciate in time. Here are a series of articles and calculators that can help you decide what’s best for you.
Real Estate and Mortgage
A home property is met likely the highest expense for an individual, and an important source of income for landlords. It is an asset that appreciates in time and is considered to be a low risk investment. The mortgage transaction requires high credit loans; therefore every decision has a big financial impact. This section covers the major aspect of real estate and will help you decide what’s best for your needs.