These articles explain the different aspects and challenges of the world of credit and finance. It is addressed to both consumers and companies.
The quality of credit of an individual or an organisation is evaluated with their capacity and their goodwill to repay a debt. Without having the two criteria judging to be satisfied by the lender institution, borrowing money could be a problem.
- 3 Ways to Avoid Indebtedness and Be More Financially Independent
- Take Advantage of Credit Cards at 0% and Avoid Traps
- What We Should Know about the "Pay Later" Promotions
- 5 Easy Ways to Quickly Improve Your Credit Score
- Paying Less With Credit Promotions
- Other Ways the Credit Report Can Be Used to Evaluate People
- How to Finance your Business with Carbon Credits
- Commercial Credit Score
- What is the Payment Index of your Company?
- Using Suppliers as a Financing Source Can Help Your Credit Rating
- Improve your Business Financing with Trade Credits and Discounts from Suppliers
- Calculate the Annual Effective Rate of your Prompt Payment Discount
Interest rate on a loan fluctuates importantly along with the credit risk. Fortunately, banks and financial institutions offer higher credit limits and lower interest rates in exchange of guarantees.
Car Lease & Loan
A vehicle can be essential for an individual or a company, and it often requires credit, by leasing it or by financing the purchase. It is important to minimize the cost of its use since all vehicles, cars or trucks, depreciate in time. Here are a series of articles and calculators that would help you orient your decisions on the subject.
Real Estate and Mortgage
A home property is the highest expense for an individual and an important source of income for landlords. It is an asset that appreciates in time and is considered to be a low risk investment. The mortgage transaction requires high credit loans; therefore every decision has a big financial impact. This section covers the major aspect of real estate and will help you making smart decisions.